The Next Generation of Verified – Our Market Leading Platform Enhancements
With advanced infrastructure, enhanced security, and increased scalability, Verified’s latest technology upgrades are revolutionising how clients manage their contractors and visitors. Delivering lightening-fast performance, unparalleled data protection, and sophisticated capabilities Verified empowers smarter, more informed decision-making.
As a market leader, Verified continues to push the boundaries of innovation. We have upgraded our platform to provide the most advanced and secure solution on the market, with cutting-edge infrastructure, elevated security, and increased scalability. Our platform upgrades are a testament to our commitment to providing you with sophisticated information and seamless user experiences. Below we expand on the THREE CORE PILLARS of Verified’s platform enhancements, what these upgrades include and their significant positive impact on your business operations.
1.Advanced Platform Infrastructure (Market Leading Technology)
Our product has been upgraded at its core to incorporate and leverage cutting edge technology and best practice. We have rebuilt the platform with ‘self-healing technology’ to minimise downtime and utilised Cloudflare at the edge to secure our origin servers. These are just one of the many ways we are working to bring you the most innovative and secure technology on the market.
2. Enhanced Security & Privacy Measures
Our focus is on a security first policy, securing the system from the users device through to where your data is stored and is protected at all times. With Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) protection and full end-to-end encryption, you can be confident that your information is secure from cyber threats.
3. Built for Scalability – Agility and Automation
The upgrades to Verified have elevated its scalability, agility and automation capabilities. In the event of an emergency, our zero-downtime deployment and ability to rebuild the entire cloud stack in minutes provides fast recovery.
- Accessibility: Our containerised applications, managed by Kubernetes, provides portability across different cloud providers. This ensures your applications and data remain accessible no matter where they are hosted.
- Real Time Agility: Verified monitors and logs real-time error tracking and provides retrospective analysis of application performance. With the integration of automated security patches and software dependencies, Verified can efficiently deploy security updates to ensure threats and vulnerabilities are addressed promptly. This enables the identification and addressing of issues before they impact you and your company.
- Data Backup: Our commitment to delivering high-quality products is evident in our comprehensive data backup and recovery strategies. Daily snapshots ensure that all your data is protected, and built-in redundancy ensures that it is recoverable in the event of any issues.
- Code Review Process: Additionally, our rigorous internal code review processes ensure all changes undergo automated testing before they are released. Our continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines ensure that code changes are thoroughly tested and that the highest quality code is released to the production environment.
What The Changes Mean For You
Verified’s new technology upgrades bring you a seamless experience in managing your contractors/visitors and their data. Our solution is at the frontier of technology, delivering the best-of-the-best in cutting-edge advancements that are smarter, faster, and more secure than ever before. With our upgraded features, you’ll enjoy lightening-fast infrastructure, enhanced capabilities that will help you make better, more informed decisions, and advanced security measures that ensure your data is always safe and protected.
We are thrilled to be bringing these enhancements to you. Through the rollout of these upgrades, we will continue to keep you informed and provide you and your team with the support you need. If you have any questions or would like more information, we are here to help. Feel free to give us a call 1300 133 950 or send us an email.